Thinkscan Max 47% OFF Max Car Diagnostic Scan Tool Vehicles for All Syst Thinkscan Max 47% OFF Max Car Diagnostic Scan Tool Vehicles for All Syst $286 Thinkscan Max Car Diagnostic Scan Tool for All Vehicles All Syst Automotive Tools Equipment Diagnostic, Test Measurement T $286 Thinkscan Max Car Diagnostic Scan Tool for All Vehicles All Syst Automotive Tools Equipment Diagnostic, Test Measurement T for,Scan,justinjurist.com,Car,Thinkscan,Syst,$286,All,/cytoglobin900935.html,Vehicles,Automotive , Tools Equipment , Diagnostic, Test Measurement T,Max,Tool,All,Diagnostic for,Scan,justinjurist.com,Car,Thinkscan,Syst,$286,All,/cytoglobin900935.html,Vehicles,Automotive , Tools Equipment , Diagnostic, Test Measurement T,Max,Tool,All,Diagnostic
This Diagnostic Tool’s Philosophy: Easy, Fast and Powerful
- All Available System Diagnostics: This diagnostic scanner covers 93 car brands worldwide to diagnose systems as Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, action test,TPMS, Immobilizer, Gateway, Steering, Radio, Air Conditioning, and more. Retrieve ECU Information; Read/Clear DTCs; Display Live Data Stream.
1. system-wide code reading, code clearing, data streaming and upgrades for all models.
2. 28 Maintenance Services: for most modern cars, and the car brand coverage is still growing in this scan tool.
3.After subscribing to the software, the whole system can be diagnosed with full functions (action test, special function, cding can be carried out). 4.One-Touch Software Update via Wi-Fi: to cover the most recent car makes and models.
5.The whole system diagnoses more than 93 automobile brands.
6.Diagnosis covers all models that support OBD protocol after 1996.
7. One-Touch AutoVIN Technology: automatically identify the vehicle, and match the proper diagnostic software to run fast and precise car diagnostics.
8. Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Connection: diagnose from a distance (33ft/10m) without tangled cables with this car scanner.
9.5.99-inch display is convenient for you to diagnose the car in real time
10.Pay for one Car model software can enjoy Upgrade 1 year the full system ,Such as :ECU Coding/ Action Test and other Special Function Cost: 49.95USD/year
1. Oil Light Reset .2. Steering Angle Reset : Reset the steering angle to zero to keep the car running straight.
3. Injector Coding: Write the new injector code into the car system for correct cylinder injection quantity.
4. IMMO Service: Disable any lost keys and add new keys. **ONLY for cars with easy IMMO system. 5. DPF Regeneration.
6. EGR Adaption: Learn the Exhaust Gas Recirculation valve after being cleaned.
7. ABS Bleeding : Help exhaust the air. 8. AdBlue Reset: Reset urea after the diesel exhaust treatment fluid is replaced or filled up.
9. Throttle Matching : Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state. 10. TPMS Reset: Reset the tire pressure.
11. EPB Reset: Help replace and reset the brake pad. 12. Tire Reset: Set the size parameters of the modified or replaced tire.
13. AFS Headlamp Reset: Initialize the adaptive headlamp system. 14. Sunroof Initialization: Initialize the sunroof when locked off or closed.
15. Battery Reset: Register the battery after replacement. 16. Seat Calibration: Calibrate the memory in replaced or repaired seats.
17. Airbag Reset: Resets the airbag data to clear the airbag collision fault indicator. 18. A/F Reset: Set or learn Air/Fuel ratio parameters.
19. Gearbox Reset: Help complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality. 20. Transport Mode: Deactivate the transport mode.
21. Windows Calibration: Perform door window matching to recover ECU initial memory. 22. Language Change: Change vehicle system language.
23. Suspension Reset: Adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration. 24. ODO Reset: Copy, write or rewrite the kilometer value.
25. NOx Sensor Reset: Reset catalytic converter learned value stored in ECU. 26. Stop/Start Reset: Set up the automatic start-stop function in ECU.
27. Coolant Bleeding: Activate the electronic water pump. 28. Suspension Reset: Adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration.
1.Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2.Erasing Codes amp; Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3.Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4.I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5.Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6.View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7.O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
8.On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
9.Read Vehicle Information:Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10.Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
AutoVin amp; AutoScan
This OBD2 scanner uses AutoVIN technology, to provide quick and accurate car identification in one touch, without the manual input of vehicle make, model, and year data. After that, this scan tool will lead to diagnostics where you can choose the systems to scan.
*NOT for all cars. If failed, navigate through menus to go manual diagnostics.
Optional Bi-direction Tests amp; ECU Coding
Bi-direction Tests: Test whether the actuator is normal: turn on the radiator fan, adjust the throttle, open/close windows, operate the rearview mirror, turn on/off the lights, turn on/off the horn, etc.
ECU Coding: Carry out the customer's personalized customization of the car, such as setting alarms, door locks and outdoor lighting, etc. to improve car performance or upgrade to high-end car functions (for BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, etc.).（you need to pay 49.95USD/YEAR to activate the function and with 1 year use right）
Share amp; Print the Diagnosis Report
What differentiates this device from others is the repair report which takes error codes, interprets them, and actually shows you possible causes and potential fixes. You can share and print the diagnosis report.
Chrysler, Ford, GM, Dodge, Jeep
AstonMartin, Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Ferrari, Fiat, LandRover, Maserati, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Lancia, LT3, Maybach, Mini, Seat, Skoda, Vauxhall, Volkswagen CV, Renault, Saab, Smart, Volvo, Volkswagen, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Jaguar, Lambor Ghini
Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, GTR, Scion